Monday, May 20, 2013

Compost Ready!

Finished Compost loaded with worms and ready to put in my garden!

Compost started about a week or so ago.....will take about 2 months to compost in this weather.  Will have updates to follow progress.

Worms love my compost.....worms are flourishing, eating, reproducing and pooping in my compost making it perfect to add to my bush bean garden this year!
I don't make nearly enough compost to fulfill my soil needs....This year I have expanded my container garden and needed a butt load of organic soil.  I bought most of that from the garden center and will use the compost I made to add to my garden and to try my hand at compost tea.....it will be a first for me....we will see :)
You can see my youtube video on making compost here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCP_-p76dc4
I have a few other videos on my youtube channel:  gardengnome765

No comments:

Post a Comment